I am enjoying my new room as I have a bird feeder right outside my window and most lately it has been yellow finches.  They must really love "my cooking" because they are telling their relatives where the feed is and they are swarming.

I got humminbird feeders filled yesterday so I should have plenty of entertainment this day.

Have a good day and enjoy nature if you can.

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Yeah, so happy you are enjoying your new room with a great view. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Sandi said...

😊

Today is a good day for a good day.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh how wonderful to have the goldfinches show up at your window feeder! This should be their season up in your area as they already passed through here a few weeks ago. I love to watch them. And the hummingbirds are here too. They are such fun to watch! I am so glad you have that entertainment in your room!! That makes all the work of moving worth it all!! have a blessed Easter.

Terri D said...

I'm glad you have some entertainment outside your window, compliments of mother nature!! Birds really are amazing to watch. It's nice that you are settling in and feeling comfortable in your new room! xo

Mari said...

I'm glad you have a feeder. Birds are so fun to watch! We had a yellow finch show up outside our window at work today - first one we've seen this year.

Brenda said...

Glad you love your view. Have Happy Easter...prayers always

Billie Jo said...

I have a feeder outside our living room, and I love it! We have a finch family too! And also some larger grackles??? They are black with blue heads. Happy and Blessed Easter, my friend!

Doris said...

How nice that the pretty birdies are telling their friends where the goodies are =) We love seeing birds at our feeders too. The hummingbirds haven't shown up here yet but we are ready when they do...they are my favorites!!

Antonio said...

I'm writing from Ohio, Columbus precisely. I was diagnosed with brain cancer in August of 2010 and my wife breast cancer, A precious friend (African American) told me about Dr Jekawo A traditional herbal doctor in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my brain cancer,my wife breast cancer and herpes completely that we will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the herbal medicines preparation which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for 21 days to cure.I told Eric my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after I and my wife drinking for 21 days we were cured completely, I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with herpes or cancer to reach this great herbal doctor and that what i'm doing.
Dr Jekawo told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[drjekawo@gmail.com] thank you so much for this great opportunity.