I slept in my new room last night!  All the furniture has been switched and now to put away all the do-dads we have all collected.  I can't believe how big the boxes are that will go to the Goodwill.

It is a funny feeling to be in another room and I am having to get used to the paths to the kitchen and bathrooms.  I did get new curtains but someone else will have to put them up - I am too short.

I hope this is my last move til I move Heaven!

Hope things are going well for you.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Hope you have your own bathroom in your home…be safe…too risky to find d a bathroom in middle of the night prayers dear lady

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I used to move rooms around when I had my 3 boys. 2 in one room for a while and then I gave up the master bedroom so all three could be in one big room. It worked out great.

I think it's fun. I don't move rooms around anymore - I'm in the room that is best but I do change the floorplan around and it's always fun - like I am sleeping somewhere new.

Linda said...

AWESOME SAUCE!!!! Smiles

Mari said...

Glad you are all moved in!

Terri D said...

I'm glad you are settled in, Linda! I'm sure it does feel funny waking up in a different room with everything switched around. It won't take long to get used to it. Love & hugs!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I hope you enjoy your new room and new bed and that you will get used to the new arrangement of bathroom, etc. I know it must feel like you've moved to a whole new house, seeing it from a different perspective. Praying you will be comfortable and happy in the new surroundings.

Doris said...

So happy you are in the new room. I'm sure the adjustment will be a short one...here's hoping anyway =)