Sunshine is due to be with us for the next 4-5 days and that is something we are looking forward to.  We have had our share of rain and hearing sunshine and higher temps makes us happy.

I had PT yesterday and he ordered a swallow test.  I have trouble swallowing without choking.  Not every time but too often.  I am looking forward to knowing the problem and 'fixing' it.

Well, I didn't have much news and have had my cup of coffee so am ready to start the day.  Hope you have good one.
























8 comments:

Theresa said...

Warm weather is welcomed here too:) Sunshine and blue skies, lower pollen will be nice too. I hope the swallow test helps you to know what's going on.
Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Doris said...

Sunny warm weather is a mood lifter for me too. So glad you are getting both! Enjoy, soak it in!

Suemn said...

Hi Linda, The sun is FINALLY making an appearance here today and I agree that the temps are much better:) I hope they are able to help you with your swallow issues.

Terri D said...

I love all the smiling sun faces! Linda, I hope the swallow test goes well and they can make it easier for you. Enjoy the sunny rays and have a great weekend!! xo

Mari said...

Cute background today!
I'm glad you are getting that swallowing checked out, hope they can come up with the problem.

Brenda said...

Take care. Glad you got your room moved, and I am happy you are getting medical care in your home. You are an amazing person...a good example to others. Prayers prayers prayers...

Brenda said...

P.S. I love the fact that you use your Christian attribute of positive thinking in your life...who wants to be around negative people? Keep it up...prayers dear girl.

Melanie said...

Hi, Linda, I've lost track of all my blog friends, it seems. I hope you are doing well and that the swallow test can determine your problem. We're having nice weather here in my part of Tennessee. Have a blessed day. BTW: my blog is back up. Just in case you'd like to visit. http://melaniejocook.blogspot.com