Good rainy Monday morning.  We can handle it though because the remainder of the week is going to be like a mini-summer - 80's and dry.............yay, I am so ready for it and just bet you are too.

I have  PT today and the NP is coming tomorrow to check up on me.  I have been double blessed that the medical people can come to me and I don't have to go out to them.  X'rays, blood tests, etc. all come to my home and I don't have to find a ride (I don't drive any longer).  God always makes a way!

Hope your Easter was good for you and yours.  We had a large crowd and even larger meal!  It was fun to see those we don't see often, and we even had a birthday celebration while honoring our Lord and Savior.

Have a good week ahead - tell someone you love them.


                   (Someone took my picture!)

5 comments:

Theresa said...

We had a great Easter Sunday and it sounds like you did too. I was just watching the weather folks on tv saying how hot is going to be this week. Gotta break out the white legs and get some sunshine on them:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Linda said...

This is wonderful Linda...beautiful Easter, it seems you had, smiles. It looks like it wants to rain here in central Florida and its already summer, lol.

I hope you have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, we are supposed to get some rain this afternoon, and then some "cooler temperatures" for a couple of days, which we will take any cooler temps we can get here in Florida, because they won't last long! Glad you had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Such a wonderful day to bring everyone together in God's house to celebrate the real reason we even have church! Christ is alive!! And because He lives, we too shall live! Praise God!!! Have a blessed week...yes, nice that the medical people come to you. That is wonderful!!!

Terri D said...

I love you, dear friend! Glad you are getting some much-needed rain and also glad you had a houseful for Easter! That makes the holiday perfect!!

Mari said...

I'm glad you had a nice day yesterday. I love your background today!